AJRC- Best Hospital Arthroscopy
Conditions warranting arthroscopy at AJRC include:
- Rotator cuff tendon tears.
- Recurrent shoulder dislodgment.
- Shoulder impingement.
- Cartilage tear in the knee.
- Chondromalacia (wear or injury of knee cartilage).
- Tear in the Anterior Crucial Ligament (ACL).
- Carpal tunnel syndrome in the wrist.
- Presence of free fragments within the bone or cartilage of the joint.
- Arthritic problems.
Indications for Arthroscopic Surgery
Injury to ACL in the knee
Rotator Cuff Tears (Shoulder)
Really experienced doctor in Patna. Best orthopaedic surgeon in Patna. Robotic treatment given at minimal price. I suggest you to visit for best treatments.
best treatment we have got in AJRC Good doctors and sisters and brothers all staff behaviors good.
Barun Chandra Sarkar
Efficient and instant response. Humble treatment by Dr Ashish Singh sir and team. Patient name MIRAJUDDIN AHMED From Tinsukia assam.
Best doctor in patna orthopaedic... Dr Ashish sir is very good person and helpful most importantly behaviour is very nice...
Arthroscopy Surgery FAQs
Arthroscopy is commonly performed on the knee, shoulder, hip, ankle, elbow, and wrist joints. It is a versatile procedure used to address various orthopedic conditions.
There are a number of advantages of arthroscopic surgery. These include:
- Minimally-invasive procedure
- Precision surgery – only damaged areas operated on, compared to a larger part using the older open surgical technique. This leads to less risk of arthritis in the future
- Little scarring, stiffness or pain
- Lower risk of complications
Recovery time varies depending on the joint involved and the specific procedure. In general, patients can expect a faster recovery, reduced scarring, and an earlier return to normal activities compared to traditional surgery.